The Benefits of Air Conditioner Maintenance
KW Lang Mechanical offers a wide range of solutions for air conditioning service in Westlake, and we have the answer for all of your cooling needs. We feel air conditioner maintenance scheduled with us regularly is the best way to avoid unexpected issues with your system. When you schedule necessary system maintenance with us, you’ll enjoy:
- More even cooling and cleaner air
- Less frequent repairs
- Reduced energy costs
- Maximized energy efficiency
- Longer system life span
Our services go beyond that of just residential – if you’re in need of commercial and industrial preventative maintenance,we do that as well. Contact us today for all of your cooling needs – maintenance or air conditioner repair, Westlake residents!
Westlake AC Products and Installation Options
How long have you had your air conditioner? If it’s around 10-15 years old, it has likely reached the end of its lifespan and needs to be replaced. We are the premier choice for products and solutions for AC repair & replacement Westlake OH homeowners and business owners trust. We offer services for both residential and commercial customers, as well as green, energy efficient geothermal HVAC systemalternatives. When you upgrade to a new, energy efficient cooling system, you’ll be impressed with your indoor air quality and how low your cooling bills are. To learn more about our products and services, or to schedule a free estimate, contact us today.
Common AC Problems in Westlake
When you have an air conditioner problem, it may be hard to pinpoint exactly what is wrong and how much it will cost to fix. Common issues with air conditioning in Westlake include:
- Blocked airflow — This can be caused by lack of maintenance, such as a dirty filter, or debris build up around and inside your AC unit.
- Thermostat failure — While most people assume it’s their air conditioner that has the issues, the thermostat is commonly the source of the problem due to loose connectors, lack of power, or dirt and grime build up.
- Unlubricated parts — When a professional HVAC technician performs a scheduled tune-up, they lubricate the parts of the AC system. If parts are not properly lubricated and inspected, they can lead to AC failure and further damage.