Depending on the time of year (spring or fall), we will check the following components:
- Change Filter – we only use 40% pleated media filters.
- Clean condenser coils and check condenser fan.
- Check compressor oil level.
- Check refrigerant charge.
- Lubricate all bearings.
- Tighten contactor terminals.
- Check all burners and heat exchanger for rust/corrosion.
- Check pilot assembly, blower assembly.
- Check belts and pulleys for excessive wear.
- Check all thermostats.
- Check gas pressure.
- Check voltage, wiring and terminals.
- Check controls including economizer controls when applicable.
- Check pumps and water lines
- Check water tower – evaporator condenser.
This is what can happen when your system is not properly maintained. This customer’s humidifier was never maintained and caused major damage to the heating system.